0

Weekend in NJ

It's so nice to be able to make some blog updates since we're able to use my ma's camera (we can't find ours right now). Here's some weekend stuff...

Aunt Ella came over Thursday and Friday to hang out.


Aunt Donna, Samantha & Olivia came over Friday afternoon. Olivia brought over her old Thomas train set(s) for Evan. We have about 3 miles of track and about a million Thomas pieces now.


Here's Aunt Donna sitting in the middle of a small section of the set.


Olivia read Evan a toy catalog. She also hung out with us the next day while Samantha went prom dress shopping. We hit the boardwalk and spent an hour in Jilly's Arcade because Evan loves the arcade more than anything else at the beach. That night I picked up Mike from Beer Fest in AC (he took the train there). Evan's Godfather, Dan, was kicked out!



This is my parents' birthday gift to Evan. He helped my mom set it up while Mike, my dad and I went out to breakfast.


Then Evan and my mom did some yard work. As you can see, Evan's a hard worker. When we came home from breakfast, Evan had his first pee in the woods. Thanks, Mike!




Evan discovered smoothies this weekend. He helped my mom make banana, strawberry, blueberry, peanut butter and soy milk concoctions mixed in the blender and he LOVES them. We call them milkshakes. Luckily Evan doesn't know what a real milkshake tastes like.

0 comments: