2

Christmas Elf In Utero

Here is our lovely tree! I'm holding my "It's a Boy" ornament I got as a party favor from the shower Marti threw for me on Friday. So sparkly and blue next to my big, fat belly. This kid is so ready to come out... I know it. Mike and I had to crack up after this picture.

Here are our lovely stockings. You can see that they're in order: Ziggy at the top, me (steph) then there's Mike's little sockie at the bottom. Awwwww! Mike bought the big stocking and came home very happy thinking it was his until I claimed it for the little Ziggyboo. Poor Mike.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how Mike helped create this blog and this baby and he's not listed as a contributor. Only Stephanie and Ziggy...?

jeff said...

hello steph and mike im sending my regaurds to mr.ziggens