0

Hiking

Mike, Evan and I went hiking on Saturday down on Forbidden Drive. Just as a warning... I'm posting A LOT of photos here. They were so good I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to use...

Here's Mike with our little "red head".


I love cute little feet shots.


Evan and Mike spot some wilderness.



More feet! Evan loves squooshing his hands and feet in anything mushy or wet.



I love this shot.


We actually found baby clam shells and a full little clam! I have no idea how they got there. Also we saw a little black & yellow snake as we were walking. We tried to get Evan to hiss, but no such luck.


Mike and Evan on Fraggle Rock. hehehe







Evan was taking his time, so we stuck him back in the pack. Mike wanted me to "try" the pack. It sucked because it was adjusted for a taller body, forcing me to hunch over in pain. Mike thought it was great and whipped out the camera.


Then he made me walk up the hill back toward home, snapping pictures the whole way. For all of my grumbling, I loved his shots.





We ended our hike at the Henry James for some dinner and drinks. Mike is hiking up the big mountain here. Then we walked and got ice cream. 4.5 hours after we started, we got home. You could say we got some exercise, but we ate to make up for it.

0 comments: