0

Anarchy at the Treehouse

We finally celebrated Evan's birthday! No crazy weather, no illness outbreaks or nuclear wars - YAY!

These are Danielle's pictures... I didn't take any!

Here's Evan with Colin and Avery.


Doesn't he look old here???


Evan did have his very first kiss from Eloise from school. Her mom walked up and said that Eloise wanted to give Evan a birthday kiss. I was right there, but my back was to it. Mike, my dad and Jessica saw it. So the two kids' heads went toward each other with lips puckered, Evan's face covered in chocolate Diego cake. They kissed on the lips! Then did it again! I saw it the second time around after everyone shouted for me to look. Evan then went back to his piece of cake and Eloise walked away licking her lips! I hope not a sign of things to come...

0 comments: