0

SUMMERTIME, AND THE LIVIN'S E-Z, PART 2






This is Mike's post, but I had to get rid of the photos of me. Greasy hair is one thing, but it looked like someone punched me in the face in the winery shots (we went to Hawk Haven winery for Sangria Sunday a few weekends back).

Here's some beachy summertime photos in their place! Here we are in Stone Harbor (but yes, OC is still our favorite).



Napping on the beach in OC. Notice the "Instent"? Evan, Noah and I picked it up at the Ac-a-me and it's been perfect for the little boys (and mommies) to nap in on the beach. It lets us stay there for hours and hours.


More beach and more napping. This shot was taken after Evan ate 3.5 slices of Mac's pizza. I have no idea where the food goes on this skinny boy until he goes to the bathroom.


Wait... Someone isn't napping here.

0 comments: