0

Life is really, really good

What an awesome sky!



So we've been in our home for a year now and I'm so happy that we made the move. We're surrounded by family and friends that love us so much. My kids have so many people around them that love them to pieces and want to be with them. Mike and I are able to have date nights... and we're so close to the beach! Evan's school year ends next week - then it's nothing but summer fun for the next 3 months! Beach, bbqs, boardwalk all summer long! Evan and Noah are the two luckiest kids on the planet.






Please click on the picture below to see Noah's face. This kid is so funny! And no fear of the ocean. No fear of anything!






Evan runs back to our "camp".




Then back to the water!






The lifeguards are gone since it's after 5pm, so Evan and I race to the stand.



So does Noah.



But it's getting cooler, so Noah gets a sweatshirt.




Up on the stand. I share a special moment with my Evan who doesn't like kisses anymore. I think I snuck one in here anyway.





And we head home with sandy feet.



0 comments: