0

Evan Graduates

I know these posts are out of order, but here's Evan's preschool graduation. Also, the photo quality is horrible. I think I know how to fix it, but I've been too lazy to do it.






Half the crowd there was for Evan! We had Olivia, Aunt Wanda, Aunt Genie, Aunt Ella, my mom, me, Noah and Mike. Seriously, are our kids loved or what. Evan's not even moving up to Kindergarten - he's moving up to another preschool! And the graduation was during the work week. He's just very loved.






Afterward, we had pizza and sandwiches at our place. Aunt Wanda's graduation present to Evan was 2 guns that shoot out mini marshmallows. It was hot and we all had melted mini marshmallows stuck to our feet. Jackie and Sydney came over too and got stuck in the stickiness. Next time we have a marshmallow fight, it will be over the Gaglione's house.

Congratulations, my little peanut! You are so smart and funny and you will do splendidly in Big Kid Preschool in September! Mommy, Daddy and Noah love you!

0 comments: