0

Evan and Chaeli Take Over Storybook Land

These two have major red-eye.


Chaeli took Evan to Storybook Land for her birthday. Noah stayed home with Aunt Genie and Jonny had a babysitter as well. Then Shannon and I took the big kids out for their special night!

For those of you who feel badly for Noah, he was able to go with his big brother, Grandmom, Aunt Brittany, and Olivia the week before Christmas. Party pooper me stayed home that time, rested and did some online Christmas shopping because I was feeling tired and pregnant. Oh yes, for anyone who doesn't know - I'm pregnant! Mike's and my master plan is to populate the world with scores of little Cronin children. Actually, just 3. My due date is July 18, but we all know how that goes. When I was pregnant with Noah, I walked bow-legged, 3 cm dilated, back and forth, to Evan's preschool, constantly contracting and feeling like I had a watermelon pressed against my bladder for over a week after my doctor assured me that she wouldn't see me for my next prenatal visit because I was going to give birth any minute. She tried to talk me into being induced, but I held my ground knowing that it's best for your baby to let him come out when he's ready. Plus, being induced is HORRIBLE. Those contractions are the worst. Anyway...

You can see Chaeli's pink jacket in the one cart. After this we watched Santa rise from a chimney and turn on all the lights of Storybook Land. Evan was fascinated by his chimney elevator.


The kids study the map to figure out where to go next. Of course they were hungry so we got dinner.


And the lights are on!




We waited to see Santa too and got a chance to hang out with Mrs. Claus. Evan and Chaeli argued the whole time while in line, then magically turned into angels when they saw Santa and the Misses.








We stayed after closing - until 9:30! Thank you, Chaeli for a wonderful time!

0 comments: