0

Olivia's Confirmation

There's our girl in her blue skirt!

My mom was her sponser... Here they are with the bishop.

Uncle Tom had his work truck at his and Aunt Donna's house. So after the ceremony, we went over to their house for pizza and the boys got to play in it. They were beyond excited.

Then a crazy, pregnant homeless woman jumped up on the truck and tried to fix her unwashed hair. Actually, that woman is me. No make-up with a mane of luxurious rat fur. In my defense, I had a full-blown stomach virus the next day. At least you know our pictures are never photoshopped - this 'beauty' is all natural. hehehe

I also put up this picture as an explanation to everyone for not scheduling any play dates for the kids in a very long time. I think if there were any more kids at my house I would go off the deep end. I'm just too big, slow and grumpy. Also, either the house is a complete mess and I'm too tired to do anything about it, or I'm in a state of manic cleaning/organizing. My favorite thing to do these days is pay the bills and balance the checkbook, because they both require me to sit for long periods of time. I don't have to get up unless I have to go potty.

This is a typical conversion with the kids when Mike is on a business trip.
Evan says, "Mommy, I want to wrestle someone!"
I say, "Why don't you wrestle Noah?"
Noah looks up, "huh?"
So Evan says, "I want to wrestle someone BIG. Daddy's not here so I want to wrestle YOU!"

The kid is starving for a playdate. I will start having everyone over again soon... I promise!

0 comments: