0

Grandma takes out the boys for froyo

Be ready for your head to explode from cuteness overload.

And this is when the boys had long hair. Awww...

The boys work off the frozen yogurt by taking a long bike ride with Daddy through the campgrounds.

Mike has been so amazing during this pregnancy. He's been getting a workout in the morning (bike riding with our car dealer and his friends through Cape May or running on the treadmill - he looks amazing btw. He's losing weight as I'm getting fatter and fatter), then working all day, then spending quality time with the kids after work or on the weekends while also handling my long list of honey-do items that need to be done before the baby comes. The man's exhausted and still gives me time away from the kids to sleep, do housework or just sit my huge body in front of the tv and cry. (I'm such a nut lately). Meanwhile Mike is doing all the active stuff with the kids because I'm hyperventilating in the heat. Me who can't stand air conditioning or any hint of cold have turned into an enormous polar bear who needs the temperature to be COLD or I'm miserable. Usually, I just plant myself in a chair and let the kids run wild around me.

So with that, who has been saving me and Mike? My awesome, awesome mommy. She takes the boys EVERYWHERE... to the pirate ship thing, the beach, out for frozen yogurt, the movies, you name it... She runs around and plays with them tirelessly outside, sits on the floor and plays Imaginext and Legos for hours with Evan. She has sleepovers, gives them baths. She's saved mine and Mike's sanity time and time again. Especially since there's really been only one parent who can actively play with the kids for the past month - Mike! THANK YOU MOMMY!!!!!!!

Also, thank you Brittany for spending almost every weekend and playing ALL DAY with the kids. I know the bus rides suck and that Josh never sees you and that you love your little nephews so much that you drop everything to come and spend time with time with them. They have so much fun chasing you, playing with you, wrestling you... Noah always picks up the phone now to call "An' Bi'eee" because he has so much fun with you. Unfortunately, your mailbox is full. What's up with that? Anyway...

Finally, my darling Sarah who comes over twice a week after work to see the boys. Thank you for racing Evan repeated up and down the driveway (he on his bike, you running) even though you have yoga later on that evening in 110 degree temp. The boys love, LOVE playing with you. Noah hears your knock on the door and starts squealing, jumping up and down yelling, "Arah! Arah!"

Sorry I had to go on and on like that, but I want you all to know how grateful Mike and I are. WE LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments: