0

Baby's First Halloween ... Finally!


Evan was a chicken this year because he LOVED chickens at 5 mos. old. Well, at Key West we noticed that chickens don't thrill him like they did when he was a little baby. He liked them, but we didn't get any belly laughs. Oh well, he was still the cutest thing ever. Mike, my mom and I even dressed up, but we were not the cutest things ever.

Evan getting ready with grandmom

Now he's dressed and ready to Trick-or-Treat


The Chicken Family is ready to go. The funny thing is that some of the houses we went to took pictures of us! We were the hit of Martin Street. Mike picked up the chicken hoods in Chile, and he bought the boas in New Orleans. I guess his business trips really did come in handy!

The baby chick with 2 old hens

This is Evan's VERY FIRST TRICK-OR-TREAT!! This guy let us take his picture because he was Evan's first stop.


Evan loved grabbing the candy and shaking it. He would hold it until the next house when we'd take it from him and drop it into the pumpkin so he could get more AND MORE.

Evan is following the footsteps of his parents by doublefisting candy bars.

We asked someone if we could pose on his porch because it was so cute.

Here I am pushing those older brats... er... kiddies aside to get my little guy in there to get some candy!

Help yourself to the candy, rookie, not the sign!

Much better


Ooooo. It's getting daaaarker. spooky



Even Mike went Trick-or-Treating! He got a beer and was invited back to this dude's house for his mom's homemade baked ziti. I'm not kidding.


Dogs were trick-or-treating too!

So Evan's first Halloween was a huge success. He loved trick-or-treating and meeting people. Most people gave him extra candy because he was so cute. After walking around, Mike, Evan and I went home and passed out candy with our neighbors on their porch. My mom went back to NJ, because my cousins traditionally end their Halloween night at my parents' house when my mom puts a whole pineapple in each of their candy bags. What a night!


I'll end on something spooky

THE END

0 comments: