0

Last weekend...

We went to NJ to visit Mike who was in AC for a College Board event. Evan attended the reception and smoozed the college representatives, well the girls anyway. We all had dinner at the Tun Tavern with Mike's colleagues. Evan and I stayed the night, got breakfast in the hotel restaurant and then swam in the indoor hotel pool the next day. My mom stopped by the hotel to hang with Evan while he napped while Mike and I checked out the outlets. All three of us spent the rest of the weekend with my parents and sister. We all went to the boardwalk for Mack and Mancos (of course), Mike took his Polar Bear Plunge, and we ended our weekend in Cape May, checking out wedding locations. My parents and sis went with us... Here are some pics of dinner out one night, but I have to get the pictures off my mom's camera and post them too because they're so funny!


Here are some pretty Grandmom shots


0 comments: