0

Technical Difficulties

Since I'm having computer problems and since Evan hid the cable that connects the camera to the computer, I'm posting an old photo. This is 'Baby Napping on the Beach'. I put this up because I don't think I posted enough beach shots. ARE YOU SICK OF THE BEACH YET?


Anyway, I just wanted to give you an Evan update. We had lots of fun on fathers day and got Mike surf lessons and his favorite cologne (Dolce & Gabanna). We also made him some cute cards, but of course I can't post any photos! Saturday we went to skimmers weekend in Sea Isle and hung out at the beach and shopped there (and my mom bought me an early bday present - a Hobo clutch that fits nicely in my diaper bag). Sunday we had breakfast at Carmen's right on the bay and that night went to some crazy restaurant/bar that my dad picked out.

Also, due to the fact that Evan isn't gaining weight and only growing taller, the doctor suspects his acid reflux is back. Once again I'm off dairy and so is Evan. He also started taking an anti-reflux medication and he's going to attend the Feeding Clinic at CHOP. Almost immediately after starting the medication he started eating like a piggy again. Today at his playdate he ate a slice of watermelon, a banana, 2 Dunkin Donut munchkins and popcorn. Before hanging with his friends he ate a ton of cereal with Silk. Then tonight we both had left-over dinner from last night which was whole wheat pasta with pesto and grilled shrimp. He also ate some tomato pie- my boy has always loved anything tomato.

Hopefully we can get rid of Evan's eating problems... I chatted with a mom today about the feeding clinic since her first son had gone there too with reflux and it sounds pretty good. They also figure out a diet specific to your child. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

0 comments: