0

More Christmas Highlights

A new blog post - what?! Well, Mike just got me a new computer for Christmas... It is so Beautiful!!! So now I'm able to update the blog again - yay! Mike and I have gotten tons of complaints because we haven't done anything, but it's not our fault. My old computer was on it's last leg. And everyone gets mad when I type too much of a story and don't put enough photos up.





So our little family sort of goes nuts on Holidays like this. Evan's Christmas pretty much started at Thanksgiving visiting the Giffords, Dudas and Mima & PoPo. Here's PoPo, Jack and Grandpa Gifford.
And Paul, Sue, Granny, Gramps Gifford, Evan and Mike...


The cousins drink in front of the tv. Such men.

We also visited the Air and Space Museum.

Mike, Evan, Jack & Mike Gifford.


0 comments: