0

Poopy in the Potty


So it's been a couple of months since Evan last pooped in the potty. For weeks I had promised him an Elmo or Diego cake if he did. So we're at my parents' house this weekend and my uncle was coming over to pick up Olivia when Evan went upstairs. He was in my old room holding his nose when I walked up. I asked him if something smelled badly and he said "Me, Momma." I checked his pants. Nothing yet. Then he started going. Quietly I whispered that we were going to read books on the potty. He said "No", but I scooped him up and sat him down. Thankfully "Going to the Dentist" and his monkey at the zoo book were on the back of the toilet so we read them as he finished the job. I was very calm and it wasn't until we washed our hands and left the bathroom that we broke out into song and celebrated with Olivia and my mom. I immediately called Acme which said we needed a 24 hour notice for a decorated cake. I just wanted the smallest possible thing and explained our situation to the woman on the phone. She dug up some Diego decorations and I ran over to pick up a small cake, then I sat in the driveway to decorate it. Here is the reaction...



I hope this all inspires him for future poops.

0 comments: