0

Christmas is coming

Evan with Santa in a lifeguard boat on the boardwalk.

It has been awhile since I've posted anything. Plus once again our camera is broken. Our family is obviously cursed when it comes to picture taking. It's probably a blessing to Evan since his dad is always chasing him around with it, or posing him in front of something. So, I've posted photos from my parents' camera and I'll give you some Evan/Sandocia updates. So, he's made up a bunch of names for the baby. Mody (a made-up friend from school), Stinky (because they baby is going to poop and pee in his pants), Daddy, Mommy and Sandocia are his picks as baby names. Evan made up Sandocia from Rachel Ray's picture. He was on the potty one day, saw the RR magazine and asked "Is that Sandocia, Mommy?" I said no it was Rachel Ray. "You sure she not Sandocia?" Who?? At this point we didn't know if the baby was a boy or girl, so hence the name Sandocia has stuck. We have 2 Christmas trees. Evan named our real tree "the big brother tree" and a little fake one "Sandocia's tree". Speaking of Christmas, this is the first one where he has really been super, super excited. He actually helped us decorate the tree - and I broke an ornament, not him! He knows what's going on now. The only gift he's asking for at this point is a Kindle. He asked Santa for it on the boardwalk when he was with my mom and sister. My mom was like "What?! A candle?" Evan's like "NO! A KINDLE!" Good luck with that, stinker.

At the playground with Aunt Brittany, Uncle Josh & Grandmom. Mike and I were out with Danielle, Mark and Uncle Bill the night before so we just slept in Philly while the babysitters watched Evan. He didn't even know we were gone, as you can see.


0 comments: