0

Snow!

Make sure you scroll down past the Sandocia video to the artshow and Evan's Christmas pageant... I just posted some video there!

This is window right next to the toilet. We poop and pee to this beautiful view everyday. Here's the morning after the second snowstorm.


Evan's old snow fort has totally been snowed over. Mike had to rebuild this day. Look how we can just step over our little cemetery fence on the left over to Courtney and Rick's yard!


Days like these we wish we didn't have street parking. Shoveling out in ol' Roxborough is a neighborly joint effort. It's like a block party.


Evan loved whizzing down the street. It's not everyday that he gets to hang out in the middle of the road.


The men are tired from digging out the whole street.


At one point I went out to relieve Mike so he could work. He and Evan were at the end of the street hanging out with the neighbors on the corner and Evan was playing happily with their dog, Tiffany. After Mike left, Evan laid in the center of the street claiming he was cold, but couldn't (wouldn't) walk. After a 10 minute argument, big, fat, pregnant me in about 10 layers of snow gear dragged him up hill to the house, up the steps and literally had to throw him in the front door. I was so pissed that he immediately was sent upstairs for a long time out. We've been fighting A LOT since this snow started. After Evan's timeout, he ironically picked up one of Mike's books and Mike and I couldn't help but laugh thinking Evan was trying to tell me something in this shot.


This is earlier in the day when Evan actually loved me. He and Mike got me these "body stickers" as part of my Valentine gift and they both decorated my belly with them.


We had celebrated Valentines Day on Wednesday night because we would be at my parents' house on the actual day. My parents and sister are watching Evan while we have a romantic dinner at Lucky Bones. Then house hunting the next day. Here's our pre-val celebration.

Evan freaked out over his chocolate peeps, and big chocolate dog (in a cardboard doghouse).


Evan wanted Mike to draw a picture of me on the front envelope of my card. Then he told Mike to draw my boobies. Which Mike did. Evan is OBSESSED with boobies lately. A couple of weekends ago he tried to slip his hands up my sister's shirt. He was wearing these long black lady gloves that belonged to our late Aunt Do. When Brittany protested he said, "But Aunt Brittany, I'm wearing magic hands!"


Evan is very seriously explaining how he wanted the card to have boobies on it.


And here's the card itself that he got me.


I baked my guys Valentines Day brownies and got Mike a brand new pillow that he always wanted. Then I felt bad because Mike got me a ton of candy and an ipod. I made him take the candy to work today because I overdosed on it yesterday and spent the night miserable with acid reflux and belly aches. Little Sandocia was freaking out from a sugar high too. I don't think the Mexican food helped either. We had such cabin fever that the 3 of us walked a half mile in the snowy wasteland to the Adobe for some dinner. Actually, at Evan's request. We had about a week and a half of eating all meals at home (I really stocked up well at the grocery store), but it had taken it's toll on our family that loves to eat out. Ev was like "Are we going to Adobe or Cactus?" I think he wanted Cactus since the waitresses go nuts over him there, but we weren't about to walk down to Main St. in this weather.

0 comments: