1

Noah's 1st Month Update

poop poop poop
pee pee pee
I'm so cute
look at me!




11 pounds of pure Noah!

He actually projectile pooped on me today. He shot my arm, the blanket hanging on the edge of his bed and everything in between!

Our little Noah is looking more and more like Evan as he's growing. Evan, but with a little less hair at that age, and a little chubbier. Even though he was a full pound lighter at birth, he's surpassed Evan in weight in the weeks that followed. His face is rounder and he eats a lot more. He does seem to suffer a bit from the reflux issue that Evan had, but at least I know how to nip it in the butt by eliminating dairy and caffeine from my diet.

Mike and I had Dave, Lea, Gisella, Michael and little Mikey over to see the baby. My poor guests came over on Saturday and I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet and the house was in shambles. Thankfully they know me well enough to expect that and it was fun to have everyone over. Lea taught Evan about talking "stickies" on my Mac and now Evan's obsessed with it.

Evan's friend Audrey, her little sister Sammy and their mom Shari came over yesterday for a playdate. We walked to the park and had a picnic dinner. It was a little chaotic with the 2 infants and both Shari and I had to stop for a nursing break and to chase away the hungry squirrels. Evan had a late bedtime because we didn't walk back until it was turning dark (we were actually the last people to leave the park), but it was fun. Shari brought over this delicious vegetarian dish for me and Mike - I think Mike will actually like it, it's that good!

Evan's having fun with his new brother despite some tantrums focused on me and Mike. He's very sweet with the baby, but a little off-kilter. He's been shy at school once the baby was born and stays by me when I drop him off instead of running off with his friends. Also, at gym class he wanted me by his side for the first half of class instead of running off and jumping off the equipment like a crazy man. He also always wants Mommy to put him to bed all the time and he hangs out and tries to get my attention when I nurse. Other than that, the little guy is doing amazingly well for as Mike says Noah is for Evan the "playdate that never goes away".

1 comments:

Aunt Jeannine said...

Congrats again! Noah is so precious!!! I can't wait to meet him. I bet he'll look more like Mike as he gets older. I think Evan has looked more like you from the beginning.