0

Merry Christmas!!!



Notice Noah's drool spot? I should really take the time to photoshop this stuff... but then you wouldn't get the full effect.

The picture above was taken at the mall on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. I was in a panic because I realized it was Noah's first Christmas and I didn't have him on Santa's lap! I talked Brittany and Josh into coming with us since Mike was busy wrapping gifts. They said Noah's hand was up like that for the full 5 minutes spent with Santa. Santa assured Evan he was getting presents despite his behavior the day before (see Evan's smile??) Evan was good as gold on Christmas Eve to make up for lost time - even at Christmas mass and the party afterward at Aunt Ella's house - which ran late... and he promised to be good the rest of the year! We'll take it...

Here's some other Christmas stuff.






0 comments: