0

Noah is 8 months old!

Hey oldtimer!




I swear he says 'hi' and 'I love you'. I hold him up close to my face and say hi and he says hi back. I will post the video. Same with I love You. He responds over and over again like this 'Ayyyyyuuuuuhhhhhoooooo'. I know you're rolling your eyes right now, but just humor me.

he's also getting some separation anxiety. Tonight Noah, Evan and I walked over to the Doctors Inn to meet the aunties and cousins for dinner. Noah started crying when someone picked him up and would stare at me from across the room with large, anxious eyes. This is the same baby who would go to ANY stranger a month before. According to the Baby Whisperer (a book given to me from Mima when Evan was a baby).. Separation anxiety hits between 7-9 mos. so I guess that's what's going on with NoNo.

He also broke our cable box. 3 million dollars worth of toys here and his favorite one is the cable box. Mike was not very happy.

We also just got over a very terrible cold. It lasted nearly a week and all four of us got it. It was awful. Snot everywhere. I didn't leave the house from Thursday through to the following Tuesday. The kids and I were crawling up the walls from being indoors so long.

Anyway, Noah's 8 months old - can you believe it? And look how cute. HE'S SO VERY CUTE!!!

0 comments: