0

Halloween Part 1

Hello, Becky and Amelia!


Here we are at the Harvest Festival. The aunties, uncles, cousins, the Holdens, the Menchins and several neighborhood kids and their families came over our house during the event. Our house is always the center of activity - especially since we know a bunch of the neighborhood kids. We hung out at the house and we all came and went as we pleased - the festival starts right next to our driveway! Afterward everyone came over to celebrate Sarah's 25th birthday.

Amelia hangs out with Green Lantern. Her relationship with Spiderman is apparently over.




Evan and Naomi play


Noah took an outdoor nap so I wouldn't have to stay at the house all day.


The weekend before Halloween Mike and Evan went to Morey's Fears on the boardwalk. I took Noah home after this because he was terrified. He didn't cry, but he kept his head turned and his eyes closed. Then he tried to follow Evan and Mike through the admission gate. He was so sad when I put him back in his stroller, but I knew it would scar him for life.

I pose with my ex-boyfriends and Evan who's thrilled and Noah with eyes shut hoping the scary clowns will go away.


I won't leave you with something scary. I'll leave you with something cute! Amelia dressed as a gnome. Becky made the costume. Aw girl, you are too much!

0 comments: