0

Jeannine's Wedding!

Our little Jeannine is all grown up and is now a beautiful bride. Here she is with her husband Chris at their wedding at the Noyes Museum.

I know I keep repeating this, but I have to put it on the blog too. My fondest memory of Jeannine is watching a Power Rangers video she made with my sister and a few of their other friends. I don't know how old they were - somewhere in middle school. Jeannine was one of the villains. She was filmed in my parents' front yard and had a pillow case on her head and she was jumping around and growling. I guess like Power Ranger's nemesis do. That image is so burned in my mind that it's very hard to imagine my little sister's best friend a married woman. Seriously, all Brittany's friends are like little girls to me. But look at them all now! All grown-up and pretty.

The wedding party waits for Jeannine to walk up.


And there they are! Very blurry. I stole these pictures from my mom since my camera's battery died as soon as we arrived. She's an even worse photographer than I am.


Brittany poses with the beautiful Main of Honor - Jackie! You may know her as Sydney's momma.


... And Janet with Emily (who performed the ceremony).


Brittany and Josh (soon to be an official uncle of the Cronin boys). I'm in the corner, staring creepily.


And Steve and Tricia with Janet's arm.


Evan and Noah were with Aunt Donna and Olivia, being spoiled rotten. So Mike and I let loose a bit. Well, Mike and my dad did. My mom and I were the designated drivers. I look wasted, but I'm holding the same glass of wine in every picture.


We pose by the paintings


Mom and Dad! They are so cute!


Sista Sista. As you can see, I changed into my black vest.


This is the only good shot I have of Jeannine's dress and shoes.

0 comments: