0

Yo ho!

The five of us walked to the library one evening for a pirate event. The kids dressed up, but Noah wanted to wear a pirate tunic too... So I put a fireman jacket on him and said, "Oh look here's a pirate costume!". And he fell for it. I hope my kids never grow up.
Oh, they're so tough.

Note to everyone (especially grandparents):
PLEASE do not purchase another pirate costume for Noah. He is PERFECTLY happy with a fireman jacket. Our costume box is overflowing with piled up costumes. So is our poor little toy room. Overflowing. Mike and I are drowning in kids stuff.

Today I went into the bathroom and saw Noah was sitting on the potty pooping. He had his foot in his mouth while doing so, sucking on his big toe with a big smile on his face. I have so much to tell his future girlfriend (Amelia).

0 comments: