0

Evan is 6!

My beautiful little firstborn son.

On the actual day we took him to McDonalds with Grandma and Pop. McDonalds was Evan's choice. I guess when he's 18 and wanting a seafood dinner, we'll miss those ol' McDonalds days.

Grandma and Pop brought a little chocolate Batman cake for Evan.

And Noah got a Mickey cake!

And Evan's family party at the bowling alley. Our whole family has been sick for a couple of weeks by this point, pretty much ever since after the kids' Aunt Kelly and Uncle Mike left. Noah had a fever during the party and almost threw up in the car on the way over. We still have to explain to Evan why we won't be having a friend party this year..

Look at our little Batman!

My sick, feverish little Noah (on ibuprofen) made a couple of strikes. I'm not even kidding.

Three of my four guys.

Shaunie hangs out with Olivia.

My little Evie got lots of spares

I'm not going to tell you what I told Jeff this looks like.

Evan was so excited during the Happy Birthday song.

Amelia and Noah share a tender moment.

Amelia breaks it down for YMCA! This girl is so cute.

Evan in his new sweatshirt from the Gagliones while eating a chocolate wrench.

Noah hangs out with Jeff and Matt.

Let's take a walk down memory lane...

Evan at Shaun's current age of 6 months.

And Evan at 3 months before turning 3 years. The same age Noah is now. Do they even make payphones anymore?? It's so crazy how fast he grew. Stop growing, baby!

Happy Birthday, my little spider monkey.

0 comments: