0

It's been a long time...

I love, LOVE this photo.

I know it has been a long time since I've updated the blog, but I've been at my parents' house while Mike was in NYÇ and their computer is hopeless. I can't do anything on it except check my email and sometimes I can't even do that. Just a few new things about Evan... He completely stopped sleeping through the night. He's been getting up about 4x a night! I've been a walking zombie. He's also barely eating solid food anymore. Is it a tooth? I don't know, but it's driving me crazy. One cool new thing... he sometimes stands on his own!

By the way, Mike called me from NYC this morning because he was at Rockerfeller Center when the Today Show was taping. He had TV's Al Roker yell "Hi, Stephanie!" into his phone as he was talking to me! Then I saw him wave behind Meredith Vieira's head. (Mike, not TV's Al Roker.)

Another update. My sister, Brittany, was given the title "Employee of the YEAR" at InDemand. Not just for Howard, but the entire InDemand. Awesome job, little Boo!

0 comments: