0

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, EVAN!!!

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, Mr. Presideeeeent.... Happy Birthday tooooo yooooou! Can you believe our baby boy has been out of the belly for 1 whole year?! What? Where did the time go. Here's our 1 year photo:


Afterward, Evan chucked his bear over the side of the crib.

Then he said 'Ya, take that!'


Here's an update... he FINALLY started eating again. He says "Yes!" very clearly and "Daddy!" I'm still Ma or Mama. He waves when you ask him to (without waving yourself!). He now forgot how to clap and waves when you start clapping. Before it was the opposite... You'd wave to him and he'd start clapping. He's very social at the playground and always makes a friend every time we go. He's not walking yet, but cruises along using one hand. He's also become very sneaky now. Aunt Ella had given him a Porsche matchbox car, which I only let him play with when I'm around since he always puts it in his mouth. One day, he of course started sucking on it. I looked at him sternly and said 'No, Evan. Not in the mouth.' I usually do this 3x, on the 3rd time, I take the toy away. Evan dropped the car to the ground and made a car noise as he pushed it along. Then he took the car and quietly crawled to the corner, with his back to me and puts the car in his mouth! BABY BOY HAD TRIED TO TRICK ME! He slowly turned to see if I was looking with the toy hanging from his lips. It killed me not to crack up. I said 'I see you, Evan! Not in the mouth.' and took the damn car away. He sometimes just gives me a very dirty look. It's really funny to see a baby give a dirty look.

0 comments: