0

PopPop Bock's Birthday

It was such a nice weekend having Josh and Brittany stay and play with Evan. It even allowed Mike and I to go out on a lunch date! Evan barely noticed I left when I kissed him goodbye because he was too busy playing with Josh.

The day after his birthday Mike and I went out for a drive then came back to celebrate my dad's birthday. We opened presents during the day then went out to dinner that night. Evan was so beat that he slept in the restaurant the whole time and woke up just as dessert came out. Smart boy.

This is after Grandmom gave him some chocolate ice cream. Bad BAD Grandmom.

We were all off on Monday too. So the fun continues...

Brittany got Evan the cutest clothes ever for his birthday. Here she is putting on his Hurley dark-washed jeans. He's wearing a scary shirt that has a skull, an exploding pirate ship and a dragon on it. Evan thought he was so badass.

0 comments: