0

Orlando - day 3


This is out of order because Mike wanted me to put this post at the top. So anyway,day 3 Evan and I took the shuttle then a little ferry to Disney's boardwalk and hung out until Mike was done work. After that we went to the Magic Kingdom! I put the boardwalk pics at the bottom because the actual Disney photos are so cute.

Here we are!


As cheesy as it sounds, I actually started crying when we arrived at the magic kingdom. It's my 7th time and I have so many incredible memories of it going with my family when I was a kid. My first time I was 2 years old and we drove down. The second time I was 7 (Brittany was 3) and we drove to VA and took the auto train, which was awesome... Now I'm taking MY son. Incredible! He's been to so many places in his short life - Virginia & NJ (of course!), New York City, Key West, Orlando... and we're coming back in July. What a lucky guy! too bad he won't remember a thing...







Evan met the characters... He still talks about Donald Duck, but he had a huge reaction to Mickey the next day.





Baby boy LOVED "It's a Small World". I cried. again.


At the end of the night, Evan was beat. We put his jammies on in the park and got him home for a 10:30 bedtime. What a day!


Ev on the boardwalk (from earlier in the day)



0 comments: