0
Out near the beach in Cape May in February...

Evan is great on the phone when it isn't a live call. He'll pick the phone up and spout off every word in his ever-increasing vocabulary. Once we get someone live on the other end, the kid clams up and throws a series of cute faces your way as if to say "You think I'm going to do what YOU want me to do, Dad! I would laugh, but I'm practicing silence right now. Until you put me in my crib for a nap, that is!".

A recent trip to the playground on an unseasonably warm day in February.

Evan can't get enough of the swing. The young lad has no fear either - we swing him pretty high and he just laughs and laughs. Daddy sometimes cringes, though.

A recent shot of Evan's hair. That's milk on his bottom lip. He was stealing his Mom's cereal. He is well on his way to becoming a hippie, just like his Mom and Ryder Robinson...

0 comments: