0

Evan's Birthday Extravaganza

Let me first say that Evan is the luckiest boy ever. We have so many people that love him. Thank you everyone who loves him whether you came to the party or not. We love you all too!



So here it is! Take a look at his little face... need I say more?

Mike, not Evan.


Who would've thought that me, an Elmo hater, would pay to have Elmo attend my son's birthday party. All I can say is that everything changes once you have kids. EVERYTHING. Meanwhile my poor little Grover was at home crying...

To be honest, Evan's birthday started on the actual day - Jan 14. We took him to an incredibly scary/dirty Chuck E. Cheese in South Philly. Many of the rides were broken and we didn't make eye contact with anyone. I was very sick for both his real birthday and his party (and actually I'm still a little sicky now) so I was like a big slug. Evan loved the restaurant, so we stayed for almost 3 hours. When we noticed it was past his bedtime, we cashed in his 4 million Chuck E. tickets for a couple of plastic bugs and fizzy bath tablets (they didn't fizz when we used them) and got the hell outta there. Anyway here's the real party at the Brew Pub...

Here are my sister and cousins...


And a "Melmo" cake brought by Grandma & Pop


What Evan did to the cake...


And our surprise guest - Elmo himself! The kids' reactions were half and half. Some loved him (Mikey) other immediately broke out into tears.


Evan and his cousin Jack jam out with some musical instruments.


Evan's Godfather, Dan, with Timmy, Tricia and Mike.


My mom and aunties...


Evan with his Aunt Brittany


Evan dances with Elmo.


Elmo broke out the limbo stick and parachute which were both a huge hit with the kiddies. Just look at those little faces!



My old roomie, Toni with her husband Chuck and baby Jake.


Here's a blurry picture of Danielle, PoPo, Avery, Elizabeth & Evan's Aunt Kelly.


Here's our Holdens and Chris (who's cuddling up to Ryan - awww!)


Here's Arlene, PoPo, Danielle, Colin, Avery & Joel


Here's Gisella & Michael with their little star, Mikey, who was the cutest little dancer with Elmo. See pic below...


Mel & Elizabeth


Here's Trish with Grian.


Here are some shots of our special guest...




Please, Elmo, I'm a married women.



Brandon & Steph feel the Elmo love.



So does my mommy


So do Brittany, Olivia and Sarah


Here's Marti with her beautiful daughter, Maggie.


And little Mikey grooving with Elmo!

0 comments: