0

E A S T E R (the big egg hunt)

So it's the 31st annual hunt. And Sarah found the golden egg - with $20 in it!


Our little Evan was on a mission and found 23 of the 100 eggs!





Jeff only looked for the money eggs.


Aunt Donna & Uncle Larry shiver at the picnic table.


Here's all the cousins (except for Chris who was working). Plus Josh. Plus Aunt Ella. Plus Evan. Mike declined the photo. Looks like I should've too. I really needed a shower.


Next stop - Aunt Wanda's dinner at 2:30, where Evan played Guitar Hero. We put it on the easiest with strumming only. At first I sat behind him and put my hand over his strumming hand and did it for him. Then he decided he didn't want my help and did it all by himself - and did great! He made it through and got a "YOU ROCK!" at the end. And you do rock, sweet boy. Happy Easter!



Here's the aftermath...


Singing in the rain! Evan looked like E.T. with huge rain coat where you couldn't see his face.

0 comments: