0

Phila Zoo

Jin is awesome for getting us a membership to the zoo as a wedding gift. We've gone a bunch of times this summer and still only got through half of it. Mostly because I couldn't get Evan out of the petting zoo portion. Between that, the camel ride and the little train (that he rides by himself btw) it's hard to see everything there is to see. Good thing it's a 10 minute drive away, because we're going to have to squeeze as many trips as we can until our membership expires this fall.

So this week my mom, Olivia and Jessica met us there and we rode the zoo balloon! We always see it over the trees as we drive down 76 and now this is our first time actually riding it.

Here we are on our way up. Evan's carrying his spray bottle which he sprayed the entire time at the zoo. He especially liked attacking Olivia with it.


The cousins look like they're up to no good.


The view from the top. You could see Manayunk from up there.


Here's a view of 76 in the background. Evan's squirting water on my mom's cleavage. I swear the boy has a boobie obsession. When Brittany was over last weekend. He would poke her in the chest and sing "I touch boobies. Touch. Touch. Touch." He does the same to me. That should go over well in school. Little pervie.


Evan's looking at a pygmy marmoset. We had to point it out because it had made an appearance on Diego and is the sole reason why Evan eats lettuce and spinach now. "I eat leaves like a pygmy marmoset!" It's much smaller than I imagined. Evan was only half interested in the animals and much more interested in spraying us all with water and the little zoo vehicles throughout the place. "I see a truck!"


Here's the zoo balloon from the polar bear habitat.


Here's everybody in front of the tropical bird place. Right after this Evan hugged and kissed everyone goodbye. He held on tight to Jessica and didn't want to let her go. Then he and I left so we could both go home and take a nap.

0 comments: