0

When it rains, it pours...

I literally cannot keep up with the stuff this kid is doing. Time to baby-proof the house and lower the crib mattress - our boy can pull himself up! This happened on Wed., Nov. 24



I'm whispering btw because Evan is in the room next door napping.

I think Noah is cutting his third tooth too. I think it's that hard lump on his top gum I noticed a while back. At least I hope it's a tooth. He's been drooling all over himself again, soaking his shirts, chewing furiously on everything and he's fussy during the day. His drool smells like old cheese like the last time his teeth pushed through. I give him a bath and an hour later he's stinky again!

Also on Wednesday he started walking by pushing himself around on Evan's old push car/walking thing. That will be my next post!

0 comments: