0

Christmas Part II

Guess who got a camera for Christmas - me ME! Yay! Now I don't have to wait to steal photos off my mom's with the creepy date stamp in the corner (she won't let me get rid of it). Well, I'm still going to need her camera for the Christmas morning shots, but here's some pictures from our extended Christmas week with Mima and PoPo.

Here's Mima and PoPo with Noah. When Noah wasn't on someone lap, he was taking off for the stairs and furiously climbing them before someone would catch him and bring him down. He climbs to the very top now and takes off down the hallway.



Yes, they bought Evan a drum set. Mima and PoPo must hate us. My dad described Evan playing like Animal from the Muppets.




The night they got here we drove into Cape May and ate at Mike's favorite restaurant - Lucky Bones! We had a delicious meal. Evan wouldn't eat his salad at all, but he made up for it with eating most of my shrimp/crabcake. Luckily I filled up on the appetizers and was already stuffed and feeling sick by the time my entree came out.

Evan has that expression on his face because he knows his grandparents are leaving in literally 2 minutes. He didn't want them to go :(


Noah pleads to bring Mima and PoPo back. How can you say no to such a cute little face?





0 comments: