0

Noah Takes His First Steps!

Mike's been insisting for a week that Noah has been taking steps, but I haven't had the evidence to believe him until tonight.



Noah says, "Not bad for a 9 month old, eh?"

So now we're officially in trouble.

We went to the doctor on Friday for Noah's well visit and because Evan had suffered a fever since Sunday night after dinner at Levari's. We found out Evan has strep throat! We had to go back to the doctor on Saturday because guess what - Noah has it too. Surprise surprise. Mike and I got it too. Apparently Evelyn from Evan's school had it and so did miss Catie. So now it's running through the Cronins too. I'm ready to ditch this place and live somewhere where it's warm all the time.

Other than that, Noah's well visit went well His height is 29.75 inches which is I think 90-91 percentile, weight 20lbs 6.5 oz. which they said was somewhere in the 70ish percentile (I forget the numbers they told me). They didn't write down his head circumference, but I remember it being somewhere in the 50th percentile. So Noah is actually long and lean - what?! I asked the doctor if it was a problem that his height, weight and head weren't in proportion and she said he was absolutely fine. She said babies become incredibly active at this age and they start to loose some of their baby chub from all of the exercise. So no concerns and he's right on target with everything.

Also, if you notice in all of Noah's pictures that his hairline looks hilarious. Well, photos don't do his hair justice. He does have it! It fans out at his ears and I can actually take my hand and swipe it so parts it on the side. It's just so baby fine and it's on the lighter side so it doesn't really show on camera. On the same note, he has eyebrows too.

0 comments: