0

After T-Ball

We went to the Bay Fest in Somers Point, forgetting how drunkie drunk everyone gets when you're there late in the day. Despite that, we had some fun.

Yes, we Cronins are cute. There was an array of bouncy rides that Evan had to go on 30x each.



We have a million pictures of Noah riding the ponies, because Noah LOVES riding the ponies. Unfortunately the pony rides cost $5 each! Noah started crying when I took him off the ride, so I asked if he could get back on. And the guy charged me again! When Noah cried the second time the ride was over, I was like forget it.

Look at his face here!





Grandma walked with Evan for a bit until he said, "Stop following me, Grandmom."



So here he is as a lone rider.



More bouncy fun.



Now it's the end of the day, the partiers are getting rowdy in the street and we head for home. Of course Grandmom always has homemade cookies available. Here we have gingernaps.

0 comments: