0

Easter Sunday

Brittany, Sarah and I provided the soundtrack to the movie below. It's from our old Easter albums. Unfortunately, Disco Bunny isn't playing. We make sure it plays at every Easter hunt now.



We sure do make the most out of every holiday. And this is Noah's Very First Easter! The day started with Brittany and Josh spending the night at our place after Aunt Ella's party. Mike and I called Grandmom and Pop to come over first thing in the morning and we all watched as Noah and Evan searched for their Easter baskets. Evan's was in the toy room closet and Noah's was in the dining room. And guess what. We have no pictures of this! Our camera was uncharged and my parents forgot theirs. I had made a strata for breakfast and we also had bagels and my mom's pancake cupcakes with maple cream cheese frosting. And candy of course. When Noah was napping, Evan and I walked to church. It was a beautiful, sunny, hot Easter Sunday.

Before Aunt Wanda's Easter dinner we all met at my parents' and Aunt Ella's for the big egg hunt. Evan and Noah are pros at this by now. But notice... no Noah. He was in my parents' house taking his afternoon nap.






Noah finally wakes up sans his Easter outfit and Jeff feeds him. Evan has never let Jeff hold him, making Jeff comment, "Noah is much more friendlier than Evan ever was." Soak it up, Jeff, because I'm sure Noah will be just as standoffish as his brother. They're both little punks, just like you!



Afterward we walked over to Aunt Wanda's for Easter dinner. There was ham, turkey, scallops, salads, cheesy potatoes, deviled Easter eggs and a whole bunch of other stuff. I literally gained 2.5 lbs. over Easter. I'm not exaggerating - I cried on Monday. Anyway, on a happier note...



Noah is back in his Easter finery. What good are Easter clothes if nobody gets to see them?





After dinner Sarah had a cookie decorating project.



Then Sarah gives us her crazy face.




The guys were all hanging out on the porch.





Noah heads over to Uncle Tom.



Awwww!



Uncle Larry has his Easter hairdo.



The boys are getting tired.




Then we left during the thunderstorm. Mike had to roll my fat body into the car.

HAPPY EASTER!!!

0 comments: