1

Evan and Noah hang out with Amelia

We're hanging out at my parents' house because Hurricane Irene is a-brewing outside. Mike, my dad, Uncle Larry and Uncle Dan just got back from the bar and Aunt Ella my mom and I just finished an intense round of Uno (Aunt Ella's power was out so she came over here). We Cronins left our home clean and organized because I had Olivia over as a mother's helper on Thursday. All of our outdoor stuff is in the garage - including the swings from the playset. So now I have some time to update the blog!

This is from the day Olivia had her horse show early in the month. Becky and Amelia came over in the morning and we left around lunchtime to see our Livvy ride (I'll post that later). Here's Amelia studying YOU with those enormous eyes. She's chewing on her Sophie.


Becky and I are hoping she'll have red hair like the wee Irish lass she is. Judging from the color of her little eyebrows we think maybe. So pretty.


The boys love this little girl so much.



I know how every parent thinks they're kids are the most beautiful kids on the planet. Sometimes the rest of the world can feel differently. All kids are beautiful - it's just that we parents are so completely biased. With that in mind, I know you've read this blog before and rolled your eyes at times with all the 'look how great my kids are blah blah'. I'm fully aware that I'm an obsessed mom with a blog dedicated to her kids. I try not to be too weird and gushy, but I know I am. But seriously.... Look at these 3 kids! LOOK! I know that I joke that Amelia will have to marry one of my boys, but really I don't care. I just want the three of them to have a lifelong friendship together. They are all so perfect and funny and smart (eye roll) and I can't wait to see them all running in the yard together, building forts in the woods like we used to do, then hanging out together as teenagers, then as adults perhaps... who knows... grandkids? hehe Evan and Noah will have to choose between Amelia, Sydney and Marti's girls Maggie and Charlotte. Sorry. I'll stop.


Noah pats Amelia's head! Awwww. He LOVES babies. I'll have to post a picture of him hugging his Baby Jeremy - a funny Cabbage Patch doll with a tuft of hair on his head from Grandmom. He snuggles the baby around his neck or against his ear while saying "aw aw" and then he lovingly chucks Baby Jeremy across the room. Which is why we would never leave Noah alone with a real baby.


And then Evan pats her little head. Awww! Evan is very gentle with babies who aren't his brother.

/

Noah then started patting Amelia's eyes. He was obsessed with trying to touch her eyes. Amelia pretty much told him to quit it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are the sweetest Steph! - i heart you...i totally agree...says Amelia...Evan (or Nono).."you're my density" heehee) xox