0

Bad Kitties

It's Court House!


Roxy says hi.



They're such bad kitties. We love them. Court House likes to go outside and always makes a break for it when we come home and enter through the side door. Usually, I just let him hang outside a bit, like if the kids and I are outside playing and then bring him in a half hour later. One day the boys and I came home from one of our many doctor visits. This one was actually for Evan this time - a well visit - 98% in height! Anyway, Court House ran out and I had to forget about him for a minute so Evan could get ready for school. A half hour later, Court House is nowhere to be found. I ran around our house and both our neighbors' homes. No Court House. I had to get lunch ready, but I was shaken up and was ready to call Animal Control to see if they picked up a tuxedo cat. Court House has a microchip in his ear that lists his name as "Butchie" (his shelter name). The Animal Control truck is always parked across the street by the police dept and I was tempted to run over and ask them. As the boys were eating, I kept opening both the front and side doors, stepping outside and shouting "HERE KITTY KITTY! COURT HOUSE!" Noah was finished eating and jumped off his seat and the little boy who barely speaks kept running between the two doors, opening them and yelling, "HERE KITTY KITTY! COURT HOUSE!"

At one point I walk from the kitchen into the dining room - and there's Court House standing by the table like nothing had happened. Noah's squealing and looking very proud of himself so I asked him where Court House came from. Noah pointed to the front of the house and ran to the front door. I followed him and he opened the door and pointed outside laughing. Noah got the cat in! Yay Noah!




And this is Evan when Mike was gone on a business trip. I have to plant him in front of the tv while I put Noah to bed. I came downstairs to bring him up for stories and found that someone was keeping him company during Scooby Doo.


Court House looking scary

0 comments: