0

Ode to my mommy


What would I do without her? The woman is amazing. She has a full time job and still has a homemade dinner ready 5 nights a week. She keeps her house immaculate, does the bills, the laundry, cleans, organizes and runs the entire house. She's not afraid to speak her mind. She'll never talk behind your back - she'll tell you exactly how she feels to your face, yet she gets away with it because she is loved by everyone and has a busy social life with lots of friends (much busier than mine) - wine parties, walking the boardwalk with Aunt Doris, even just riding her bike on the boardwalk by herself. She'll jump on a shady bus in Atlantic City and go to NYC on a whim just because she misses my sister, coming home late at night the next day. She's not afraid of anything and is always trying something new or going someplace cool either with a friend or alone. And yet she'll also drop everything to see her little grandsons and to help me out when Mike is away on business. She brings over homemade dinner, homemade cookies or pumpkin bread, takes the boys out, chases them around the house until everyone is exhausted. The woman has more energy than anyone I've ever known. She is amazing and I hope I'm that cool when I'm a grandmom. I wish I was that cool now.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP, MOM! I LOVE YOU!

0 comments: