0

Halloween Fun

This was taken when we went to the garden center down the street to get a pumpkin for our jack-o-lantern. Evan's wearing the sweatshirt Grandmom gave him and refused to take off the hood our picture.

We demanded he take it off. As you can see by his face.

And then we bribed him with candy to smile.

The main reason we make a jack-o-lantern is so I can toast the pumpkin seeds and eat them all in one night. None of my 3 strapping boys help me scoop out the pumpkin guts because it's "gross". So basically I do the whole thing myself. This year I carved it on my parents' kitchen floor while the storm raged outside. Evan puked during the process, kick starting his stomach virus.

Then we went trick-or-treating the Saturday before Halloween in Ocean City. The merchants all along Asbury Avenue gave out candy. The next day Hurricane Sandy hit OC...

The horrible zombie doctor with the bloody knife is Evan. Our little Shaun is wearing the penguin outfit his Aunt Kelly gave to Evan 5 years before. The adorable little pirate is NoNo.

Noah is getting tired. Wake up little boy, we have a haunted dinner at Menz tonight with Aunt Brittany, Grandmom, Pop, the Holdens and the Menchins!

One of the bakeries gave out cookies.

More Halloween to come! We go trick-or-treating yet again!

0 comments: