1

Josh & Brittany's Wedding in Key West

You have never seen a more beautiful bride. Seriously, she was gorgeous. I have to go through my mom's pictures to get some of Josh and the back of Brittany's dress. I'm so bad at remembering to take photos... which is why I'm finally getting an iphone! I figure if I have one device to handle communication and photography I'll be more likely to call people and take photos. Granted if the kids don't get a hold of it and destroy it. Anyway, here's our Brittany with Mom then Dad. These pictures don't do her justice...

Getting there...

Shaunie's first plane ride! And his first trip to Key West. It's Noah's 2nd trip to KW. And Evan's fourth. Plus Evan's been to Orlando twice and San Antonio, Texas. The Cronin boys are good little travelers.

We were driving down Rt. 1 and discovered the Gagliones were driving behind us! So we all stopped for lunch at Robbie's in Islamorada.

More to come!

1 comments:

Aunt Brittany said...

My sister was a BEAUTIFUL bride and she knows it, but she will never admit it. Thank you for a lovely post sister! Of course the boys are what I really want to see. Those are the most adorable travelers I've ever seen!