0

The Wedding!

Okay... I don't have many pictures. I'll snag some off my mom's camera soon and post them.

Notice the hat on my dad? Sarah's! He looks so cute, doesn't he?

Dad and Jen cut the rug.

So do Bob and Aunt Wanda.

Me and NoNo.

We did some site-seeing later in the week.

Noah and Evan raced up the look-out tower at the Shipwreck Museum in record time. Wreck A-Shore!!!!

The view

It was HOT. Shaun is in a milk coma in Daddy's arms.

Josh let my mom ride his rented scooter. His last words were, "Mary Ann, please stay in the Truman Annex." Well, she didn't. She was cruisin' down Duval Street! Then she put me on the back and we rode to the post office! You're awesome, Mommy.

I was taking a long time in the post office. And my mom came in to look for me. She said, "I thought you came outside and didn't see my motorcycle and thought I left!" Um, Mom, it's a scooter, not a motorcycle.

More wedding pictures soon, I promise!

0 comments: