0

Fireworks

yes, it was a very busy weekend. We ended it in South Seaville. There was a free fun night there, sort of like a late 4th of July. There was a moonbounce, a dj, free hotdogs and fireworks. Evan, my mom and I met the aunts, uncles and cousins there for some family fun. Everyone was there except for Mike (he had to work), my dad (tired from work), and Aunt Ella (working), and my sister (had to leave for NYC to work on Monday). Work sucks. I wish Mike was there to see Evan's response to the Hannah Montanna song. He started freaking out dancing. It was dark and all the kids were dancing with their glow necklaces, swords, etc. In fact all you could see was all this glowing stuff moving in the dark. The dj was on this big hill and all the kids were dancing on it, some rolling down it. Evan was in the middle of it and it was hard to keep track of him in the dark, but he flat out refused to let me pick him up. He just wanted to dance with the kids.

Oh ya, and free tattoos. This event was pretty cool.


Free glow necklaces.


Evan loves showing off his belly to everyone. Here he is showing it off to Aunt Donna. It all started because he knows it freaks out his grandmom when he lifts his shirt and puts his finger in his belly button. Gross!


Fireworks! Here' a boomer.


Here's a picture I took from the front with Evan saying "ooooooh. Whoaaaaa!" at the fireworks.





Jessica and I did get stung by an angry group of hornets that had a nest at the playground there. It sucked because Evan really wanted to climb up to the twisty slide. I swear that half of my hand went numb from that damn sting. At least it didn't get Evan. I still have an itchy bump left over from that event.

So that concludes our crazy weekend which included dinner with Colin & Avery, pirates, beach, boardwalk rides, fireworks and dancing with Sir Rod. Actually I think Evan is pretty lucky to have such a great summer doing all sorts of fun stuff. Mike and I are the funnest parents ever. hehehe

0 comments: