0

Out on the boat

This past weekend was a huge one for us. Evan's first boat ride on my dad's boat! The boat itself is a few years older than me, which would make it 25 years old. Just kidding... it's much older than that. My first boat ride was at 2 months old. Evan's is at 19 months, but he loves it just as much as Brittany and I always did. We also had an incredible time at Janice & Bob's bbq on Sunday (of which lazy me took no pictures... I was too busy eating). There were tiki torches, smores, and tons & tons of delicious food. Evan, Logan and Zoe jumped on a mini moonbounce that's very similar to Evan's cousin Jack's moonbounce. Isabelle came later, but I think the moonbounce was deflated at that point. Those 3 kids (and evan of course) are gorgeous little ones. Logan has these adorable blonde curleys all over his head. Of course, there are no pictures, but I did gain 5 lbs from the night. We stayed until the end, leaving at 10pm. Evan pointed to the flattened mooonbounce on the way out and said 'Oh no!'.

Anyway, here are some boat photos from when we went Thursday night with just me, Evan and my parents. Evan wanted to drive the whole time, so my dad just let him. If we started to drift toward something, my dad would take over. Evan also enjoyed accelerating and turning the boat off with the key. We didn't teach him that, but it only took a few minutes for him to figure it out.


We drifted for a bit so that we could eat our picnic dinner. Evan mooched tuna fish from Grandmom and Pop.





The next night was pure shenanigans because Chris came up to visit for the weekend. Giddyup lil' Brittany.


Evan loves spinning until he's completely dizzy. No alcohol was consumed by this baby at the time. Also, notice my poor, exhausted dad after a long day of work.

0 comments: