0

Bottles are for babies. Real men use sippy cups!

Ya, he hates the bottle, but tolerates sippy cups! Right now I'm trying to have him drink a little water from it. He slops most of it down the front of him, but does drink some, judging by his hiccups. I'm going to try putting some booboo milk in the cup today and see how he handles it.

The Big Guy with his cup. Mike thinks he looks demonic here, but I think this picture is so cute! Notice how he's facing front in his stroller? Like a big boy!



Grandmom came to visit for a couple of days and here she is before she and Evan took a long walk down Forbidden Drive. It was a scorchingly hot day, but the trail is cool and shady. At one point I had to call them on my ma's cell to make sure everything was ok, because they had been gone for close to 2 hours. They were fine, but grandmom came back hungry and dehydrated. I met her at the middle of the trail with a bottle of water. Evan looked at her and started laughing. Little bugger.

0 comments: