0

We've been soooo bad!

Yes, we've got several complaints that we haven't been updating our baby's website (ahem, Aunt Kelly, Aunt Ella and Mima).... I blame Evan for lack of time. Just kidding! He's perfect and as of today June 9, 2007, he slept through the night for the VERY FIRST TIME!!!! This is how it all happened. Evan and I met Mike at the office. Mike took Evan while I walked to the salon on 16th & Walnut to get my nails done. It was so weird walking there without my baby. He's such a part of my identity now and it sounds stupid, but I felt sorta like half a person without him strapped to my front or pushing him in his stroller. He usually goes EVERYWHERE with me. He's so mellow and happy that it's so easy to take him anywhere. So anyway, Mike and Evan met me at the salon and then we went to this delicious vegan restaurant called Horizons where Moby and M. Knight Shyamalan ate. It was awesome and of course, Evan was awesome. I did have to breastfeed him there, but vegans don't care. He pooped, so I changed him in the parking lot. He fell asleep in his carseat until we got home. I went potty, came downstairs and he and his daddy were watching tv. I took him upstairs, fed him again, laid him in his crib awake. He smiled, turned over, closed his eyes and he was out. Okay, he did get up once a little after 11pm. He woke up crying (probably because of the thunderstorm and the heat. We don't have central air), so I gave him some booboo milk and he passed out instantly. I didn't hear peep until 6am! YAYYYYY! He was starvin' marvin. I fed the dude again and he passed out until 6:30. Here's a photo of our darling for your viewing pleasure,

0 comments: