0

Pool Time

I tried to blow up Evan's pool from the oriental trading co. store down the street and realized it was just too hard. I considered waiting for daddy to come home since he's full of hot air (especially since eating 8 pounds of meat at the Brazilian steakhouse). But then I saw my neighbor, Alison, who let me borrow her exercise ball pump. It worked great after I taped a crack in the plastic pipe. Evan was ok about the pool. By the time we got outside it was pee warm. Plus I had covered him in a hat, shirt, diaper and swim shorts (and sunscreen) to keep his skin from the sun. The diaper swelled up to 3x it's size. I finally just took off the poor kids pants and let him splash around naked from the waist down. He was much happier then. He's our little exhibitionist.

Evan likes the bubble sounds coming out of Crabby



No peeing in the pool! ya right



0 comments: