0

Tuckahoe Triathlon

Sunday we competed in the Tuckahoe Triathlon. Here are some shots from the day. I had the best and the cutest support crew out there! Not pictured is Grandmom Bock, who is taking some of these pictures.

How cool is this sign Evan made for me? Steph wanted me to tell everyone that she just woke up and came out to the race when this picture was taken, but she looks great here, I think!



Here I am during the run, running away from the bay and the Tuckahoe Inn, which you can see in the background. I was ready for the race to be over right about now. The big smile on my face is because I just spotted my support crew!


Evan, sitting on one of the swim buoys at the end of the race. He's got the "It's 30 minutes past my mid-morning nap time, DAD!" look on his face.


Me and Evan, with the Garden State Parkway bridge in the background. Ocean City is just on the other side of this bridge. The swim course is right behind us.

0 comments: