0

Aunt Genie, Uncle Dan, Jeff & Jess's Pool

Aunt Genie invited us over to swim so we hung out with Grandmom, Aunt Donna, Olivia, Aunt Genie, Jess & Aunt Wanda while daddy went "fishing" with Timmy and Uncle Larry. I had a chance to show off my ring and Evan had a chance to pee in the pool while he had some naked time airing out his heinie. We were literally holding him at the pool's edge when a perfect arch of pee came out of him into the water. At least it was innocent baby pee! My mom and I picked up Mike at 11 pm at the Lobster Loft (they arrived in Sea Isle right after lunch! Mike had conveniently turned off his phone for a few hours to buy some time. bad daddy). When we picked them up, daddy introduced grandmom to Timmy as "the cougar" and then jumped off the dock into the lagoon not once, but TWICE! Oh well - Evan and I did have a blast in the pool while dad partied. er... fished I mean. Here are some pics...





0 comments: